Friday, August 30
Drop off artwork at AHHA, Archer Street entrance
Tuesday, September 3
Pick up works not selected for exhibition
Friday, September 6
Opening reception during First Friday Art Crawl
Friday, September 27
End of show / pick up date for exhibited work
Tulsa Artists’ Coalition’s 25th Annual Members’ Show is presented jointly by:
Tulsa Artists’ Coalition
Arts & Humanities Council of Tulsa
TAC @ AHHA
Tulsa Artists’ Coalition’s
25th Annual Members’ Show
September 6 – September 27
The Arts & Humanities Council of Tulsa is pleased to announce a partnership with the Tulsa Artists’ Coalition for the 25th annual TAC Member Show in September 2013. This juried exhibition will take place at the Hardesty Arts Center in the heart of the Brady Arts District. The TAC Gallery has been a fixture in the Brady Arts District for over 20 years and continues to host monthly exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and established artists.
Call to Artist Details
- Show is open to all media.
- TAC members may submit up to 2 pieces for consideration. The show will be juried from the actual works, therefore no images or slides need to be submitted.
- Submitted work must be signed and ready for gallery display / hanging.
- Cash awards will be chosen by the jurors and a people’s choice award will be selected during the opening reception.
- New and renewing TAC memberships will be accepted up to and including the day works are submitted. Inquiries about membership status can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact TAC Gallery with any submission questions: 918.742.7956 or email@example.com
More about TAC Gallery
“What TAC does has always depended on the interests and involvement of our members.” Click below to read a brief history of the TAC Gallery written by Edward Main, TAC Board Member.