Please Note: The second floor is currently closed as we install our next immersive exhibition, THE EXPERIENCE: IMAGINE, opening mid May 2020.
During ahha’s public hours (Wednesday–Saturday 12:00–9:00 PM, Sunday 12:00–7:00 PM)
Want to book a tour for your school, family, friend group, soccer team, or congregation? Ahha Tulsa offers guided tours for groups that range from 10–30 people. Each visitor is required to pay admission upon entry (K–12 schools, college/university groups accompanied by a Professor, and qualifying nonprofits are FREE with a confirmed tour reservation). Tours include access to THE GALLERY, THE EXPERIENCE, and THE STUDIO.*
*Please note: the second floor is currently closed as we install the next immersive exhibition, THE EXPERIENCE: IMAGINE, opening mid May 2020.
Good to know:
- Please submit tour requests as far out from the date as you can (our calendar fills up quickly)
- Depending on your group size, please plan on 1–3 hours for your visit
- Your group will have a designated tour facilitator
- Groups larger than 20 will be split into two groups
- Coming with your workplace? We offer Creative Team Building – dates available starting June 2020
- Looking for an in-depth arts experience? Check out Classes & Workshops!
To request a tour, please complete this form.