Space Designed for Expression
The Hardesty Arts Center is available for rent for your next celebration or meeting in downtown Tulsa.
Contact Ricky Torix, Private Events Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available by personal appointment only.
Please contact us to tour the venue and book your event today!
Private Events Manager
- 3rd Floor Open Studio
- 3rd Floor Terrace
- Green Space
- 2 Catering Spaces available
- 160 indoor / outdoor chairs
- 19, 60″ round tables and 5, 6′ rectangular
- 10, 30″ bistro tables
- Modern outdoor lounge furniture
Setup and tear down of included tables and chairs
On-site host provided
- 150-175 at tables, depending on space being used.
- 200-250 setup as a mix of cocktail and sit-down styles, depending on space being used.
Interested in renting our historic facility, Harwelden Mansion?
Please contact Ricky Torix at email@example.com.
Rental Pricing for the Hardesty Arts Center as of May 10, 2017
- Entire Building – (after 4pm-8 hours)
- Gallery only – (after 4pm-8 hours)
- 2nd Floor Loft only – (4 hour minimum)
$250 per hour
- Gallery, Green Space and Loft – (after 4pm-8 hours)
- Green Space only
(wedding ceremony or cocktail reception-4 hour rental)
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Mon-Thurs, 10 am-5 pm)
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Mon-Thurs, after 4pm – 6 hours)
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Fri-Sun, 8 hours)
- Conference Room – (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm)
- Conference Room – (Sat & Sun, Noon-5 pm)
- Other rooms for small groups would be on a case-by-case basis
- A/V add on’s quoted according to event needs
- 20% discount to nonprofits who can provide a 501 C-3 determination
- 25% discount to AHCT Member Organizations (Friday – Sunday)*
- Free to AHCT Member Organizations – (Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 am – 5 pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 10 am – 8 pm)*
- Additional hours may be purchased for a per-hour fee. Rates depend on the space rented and timeframe
- Special pricing for multiple day events (ie., conferences, board retreats, etc.)
All posted times include set-up and tear-down
All events must end by Midnight
*Refer to ‘Member Organization Facility Use and Guidelines’