A Space Designed for Expression
The Arts & Humanities Council of Tulsa Hardesty Arts Center is available for rent for your next celebration or meeting in downtown Tulsa. The Hardesty Arts Center allows you the perfect canvas on which to create a vision for your event. Contact Ricky Torix, Private Events Manager: email@example.com
- 3rd Floor Open Studio
- 3rd Floor Terrace
- Green Space
- 2 Catering Spaces available
- 160 indoor / outdoor chairs
- 19, 60″ round tables and 5, 6′ rectangular
- 10, 30″ bistro tables
- Modern outdoor lounge furniture
Setup and tear down of included tables and chairs
On-site host provided
- 150-175 at tables, depending on space being used.
- 200-250 setup as a mix of cocktail and sit-down styles, depending on space being used.
Available by personal appointment only.
Please contact us to tour the venue and book your event today!
Private Events Manager
Rental Pricing for the Hardesty Arts Center as of May 10, 2017
- Entire Building – (after 4pm – 8 hours) – $5,500
- Gallery only – (after 4pm – 8 hours) – $3,000
- 2nd Floor Loft only – (4 hour minimum) – $250 per hour
- Gallery, Green Space and Loft – (after 4pm – 8 hours) – $4,000
- Green Space only – (wedding ceremony or cocktail reception – 4 hour rental) – $1,000
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 5 pm) – $750
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Monday – Thursday, after 4pm – 6 hours) – $1,500
- Third Floor Open Studio and Terrace – (Friday – Sunday, 8 hours) – $2,500
- Conference Room – (Monday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm) – $75
- Conference Room – (Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 5 pm) – $250
- Other rooms for small groups would be on a case-by-case basis
- A/V add on’s quoted according to event needs
- 20% discount to nonprofits who can provide a 501 C-3 determination
- 25% discount to AHCT Member Organizations (Friday – Sunday)*
- Free to AHCT Member Organizations – (Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 am – 5 pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 10 am – 8 pm)*
- Additional hours may be purchased for a per-hour fee. Rates depend on the space rented and timeframe
- Special pricing for multiple day events (ie., conferences, board retreats, etc.)
All posted times include set-up and tear-down
All events must end by Midnight
*Refer to ‘Member Organization Facility Use and Guidelines’
Interested in renting our historic facility, Harwelden Mansion? Please contact Ricky Torix at firstname.lastname@example.org.