Want to book a tour for your school, family, friend group, soccer team, or congregation? Ahha Tulsa offers guided tours for groups that range from 10–30 people. Each visitor is required to pay admission upon entry (K–12 public and private schools, college/university groups accompanied by a Professor, and qualifying nonprofits are FREE with a confirmed tour reservation). Tours include an interactive tour of THE GALLERY, free time to explore THE EXPERIENCE, and a guided activity in THE STUDIO.
Good to know:
- Please submit tour requests as far out from the date as you can (our calendar fills up quickly).
- Depending on your group size, please plan on 1–2 hours for your visit.
- Your group will have a designated tour facilitator and activity guide.
- Groups larger than 20 will be split into two groups.
- Coming with your workplace? We offer Creative Team Building.
- Looking for an in-depth arts experience? Check out Classes & Workshops!
To request a tour, please complete the following form. Tours are available during ahha’s public hours, Wednesday through Saturday from 12:00-9:00 PM and Sunday from 12:00-7:00 PM. If you’d like a tour outside of public hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a cost estimate.