Ahha Tulsa offers guided tours for school groups that range from 10–30 people. Tours include an interactive tour of THE GALLERY, free time to explore THE EXPERIENCE, and a guided activity in THE STUDIO. PreK-12 schools as well as college and university classes receive free tour admission; homeschool groups, daycares, and other programs or organizations must pay admission ($16.75 for ages 12+, $11.75 for ages 2-12, and free for children under 2). We do not offer group discount rates at this time unless you are a nonprofit serving under-resourced communities (see below for more information).
Good to know:
- Please submit tour requests as far out from the date as you can. We fill up quickly in the summer!
- Depending on your group size, please plan on 1–2 hours for your visit.
- Your group will have a designated tour facilitator and activity guide.
- Groups larger than 20 will be split into two groups.
- Coming with your workplace? We offer Creative Team Building.
- Looking for an in-depth arts experience? Check out Classes & Workshops!
To request a tour, please complete the following form. Tours are available during ahha’s public hours, Wednesday through Saturday from 12:00-9:00 PM and Sunday from 12:00-7:00 PM. If you’d like a tour outside of public hours, email email@example.com for a cost estimate.